Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Pastel Trend

Sweater thrifted, Shirt tonic, Jeans pac sun, Shoes h&m, Bracelet zara, Nails essie-tart deco

One of the trends that I am loving this spring is 
pastels. Those soft muted, pops of color that are just so cheerful! When I first think of these colors, it usually causes me to picture really feminine and dainty outfits, which is not necessarily my style. So, in order to incorporate these colors into my wardrobe, I make sure to pair them with edgier pieces. Cue ripped jeans and gold studded sandals.
For the most part, you can do this with each trend that comes out for each season. Even though it may not seem like your style, there could be ways that you can incorporate an aspect of the trend by taking a piece of it, whether it is a color or pattern and add it according to how you like to dress. And for those bolder trends, it may be simply adding it through your accessories, having a pop of color without it being the biggest statement in your outfit.
Happy Styling!

No comments: